Whatsoever you do to the least of My people, that you do unto Me.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Saying Goodbye

Hello Everyone,

I was sitting with two friends who are very dear to me today and thinking about how blessed I have been in my beginning of saying goodbye or as I would like to think of it "see you later".

While we were talking I was able to realize how blessed I have been in the past year with all of the relationships that have come and gone. Both of my friends are seminarians for the diocese of duluth and today as the three of us were on the lake walk I was able to have a sense of peace that relationships never really end just because you leave someone - rather they just change in appearance. I know there will be many individuals who will support me throughout my two years both emotionally and psychologically and I am grateful for this already.

I leave for training on the morning of July 8th. I will keep you updated with my process!

God Bless~

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    I can't believe you are leaving on the 8th already, that is so soon! I will be praying for your trip. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete